Back to: Top News
Updated: October 15, 2019 at 1:03 pm
Several prominent broodmares, graded stakes-winning fillies and horses of racing age have been supplemented to the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale, to be held Nov. 6-17.
Supplemented to the premier Book 1 catalog offered on opening day, Wednesday, Nov. 6, are:
• Weanling colt by Commissioner (Hip 274A): His 2-year-old half-sister Lazy Daisy (Paynter) won this year’s GII Pocahontas S. and is pointing toward the GI Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies. He is consigned by Moonestone Farm, agent.
• No Use Denying (Maria’s Mon-Rumors Are Flying, by Kris S.) (Hip 274B): Dam of the Grade I-winning juvenile filly Perfect Alibi (Sky Mesa) and in foal to Carpe Diem. She is consigned by Elm Tree Farm. Perfect Alibi, heroine of the GI Spinaway S. and runner-up in the GI Darley Alcibiades S., is pointing toward the GI Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies.
• Wild Forest (Forest Wildcat-Uforia, by Zilzal) (Hip 274C): Dam of MGISW millionaire, ‘TDN Rising Star’ and GI Breeders’ Cup Distaff contender Paradise Woods (Union Rags). Lane’s End, agent, has consigned Wild Forest, in foal to Quality Road.
• Colonia (Fr) (Champs Elysees GB-Clara Luna, by Muhtathir) (Hip 274D): This 4-year-old filly won the 2018 GIII Pin Oak Valley View S. at Keeneland and finished third in the GII Sands Point S. at Belmont. In her most recent start, Colonia was second in the All Along S. at Laurel. She is offered by ELiTE, agent, as a racing or broodmare prospect.
• Jeltrin (Tapizar-Song to the Moon, by Successful Appeal) (Hip 274E): Winner of the GII Davona Dale S. at Gulfstream in March and Cathryn Sophia S. at Parx Racing in September. This year she also finished third in the GI Acorn S. and GII Mother Goose S. Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent, consigns as a racing or broodmare prospect.
Sessions on Tuesday, Nov. 12, and Wednesday, Nov. 13, will feature horses of racing age, including:
• Quip (Distorted Humor-Princess Ash, by Indian Charlie) (Hip 3170A): Consigned by WinStar Racing, agent, as a racing or stallion prospect, the ‘TDN Rising Star’ won the 2018 GII Lambholm South Tampa Bay Derby and this year’s GII Oaklawn H. He was also second in the GI Arkansas Derby.
• Blended Citizen (Proud Citizen-Langara Lass, by Langfuhr) (Hip 2761A): Consigned by South Point Sales Agency, agent, as a racing or stallion prospect. The 2018 GIII Peter Pan S. winner and GIII Jeff Ruby Steaks winner is entered in Thursday’s GIII Sycamore S. at Keeneland.
• Lady T N T (Justin Phillip-High Heeled Hope, by Salt Lake) (Hip 2761B): A two-length last out winner in the GIII Charles Town Oaks, she is a half-sister to Grade III winner Sweet Hope (Lemon Drop Kid). She is consigned by Denali Stud, Agent XLIII as a racing or broodmare prospect.
Other horses of racing age supplemented to the November Sale are: Elusive Molly (Hip 2761C), a 2-year-old filly by Elusive Quality consigned by Denali Stud, agent; Wakes Up Happy (Hip 2761D), a 2-year-old daughter of Quality Road consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent; Shedaresthedevil (Hip 2761E), a 2-year-old daughter of Daredevil who won her career debut at Churchill, was third in the GII Sorrento S. at Del Mar and was second in Sunday’s Anoakia S. at Santa Anita. She is consigned by Hunter Valley Farm, agent; Tide of the Sea (Hip 3170B), a winning 3-year-old English Channel colt from the family of Grade I winners Tates Creek and Sightseek and European champion Special Duty consigned by Timber Town, agent; Take That for Data (Hip 3170C), a winning 4-year-old Pioneerof the Nile gelding who is a half-brother to multipleGrade II winner Forty Tales, consigned by ELiTE, agent; Olin’s Honor (Hip 3170D), a 3-year-old filly by Uncle Mo consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent; Lady Kaza (Hip 3170E), a 2-year-old daughter of Congrats who is coming off a September win at Belmont and is consigned by ELiTE, agent; Puca Penny (Hip 3170F), a 3-year-old daughter of Ghostzapper who won her career debut at 2. Consigned by ELiTE, agent, she is from the family of Grade I winner Lovlier Linda; and Czechmight (Hip 3170G), a 2-year-old colt by Street Sense who won Sunday at Keeneland, is from the family of Grade I winner Willow Hour and is consigned by ELiTE, agent.